Friday, August 15, 2008

Middle of No where

I live in the middle of no where. Well thats how I see it. I grew up in California, lived 15 miles from the beach, 2 blocks from the mall. Everything was easy to get to and now I live thousands of miles from the beach and a hour from a decent mall. I have lived in this area now for 3 years and still I have not fully adjusted. Its just SOOOOO much different from what I grew up with and how my life was in Virginia where I lived when I was in the Army. There is nothing to do around here, you have to drive to get anywhere. So here I am trying to make friends and stay sane when all I want to do sometimes is SCREAM and run away from this place.
This is what you get when you fall in love with a guy from a small town.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Welcome to blogspot!! Enjoy it!